Wednesday, August 4, 2010

No New Updates

I regret to inform you that after a couple days, I've gotten no progress on the game. I've been very busy lately and I didn't have the time on my hands. Life comes first, you know? However, I do promise you that by the end of next week, I'll have some new stuff for you. Maybe even the game's very first BOSS. (Please keep in mind that the Snake, Phoenix, and the Snowman are mini-bosses.)
ANYWAYS, I'm very excited to finish the game and officially release it. Of course, it will remain free when the final version comes out, and any new updates prior to it will be free.
Please refer this game to your friends, maybe some websites or forums. So far there are 19 downloads for my game. It's not such a high number, but it's a progress. Show my YouTube video trailer to people or something. I'm not asking you to advertise for me, just let people know.
Also, I've added a Guestbook/Feedbacks page on this blog. Basically, as long as you stay on topic, any comment is allowed. This page is for anything related to Arctic One Games. Projects, suggestions, bugs, etc...
I promise you an update by the end of next week for sure. Maybe not a new Alpha, but maybe some screenshots and videos.
8/14/2010-New stuff are coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment