Monday, August 9, 2010

Composer Wanted!

Being busy with life, and making the game, I don't have time to compose my own music for the game. So, I decided to look for a composer. The music I'm looking for is of course, gaming music. Such as techno. Although this game is based on Castles, I'm not really looking for scary music. I'm looking for some nice tunes you can listen to while enjoying a game. Of course, I need some EPIC music for the boss fights. I'm looking for THREE composers. If you're interested, E-Mail me a sample of your work at ArcticOneGames@yahoo.com OR just leave a comment below, with a link to your music.

Please Note: This is NON-Profit. Meaning you will NOT get paid. But your name and E-Mail will be added in the credits at the end of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment