Monday, August 9, 2010

New Stuff!

A bit earlier than what I promised. I added some new cool stuff to the game. For one thing, there's a Pause button now. Press "P" to pause and then press it once more to resume the game. Another feature I added is a new title screen. It's not great, but it's an improvement. There are two buttons you click. "New" and "Load". Pretty straight forward. Finally, the game's first BOSS. I'm not gonna post any screenshots now because there's still stuff I have to do. But remember, more updates will come this Saturday, so stay tuned!
Also, the amount of downloads have increased, but slowly. The fact is, I need a bigger traffic on this Blog since I'll be adding ads soon. Ads = Money. Money = New Programs. New Programs = Free Future Projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment